Want to cum more?
If so, then I have some good news and better news for you…
The good news is that it IS possible to make yourself cum more. The better news is that ANYONE can do it – and that includes you.
And that’s what this guide will show you today.
- You’ll learn the secret to shooting cum more powerfully than you’ve ever done in your life
- The girls you bring to bed will love you more, and keep coming back to you
- You’ll feel the urge to have sex more often – and the ladies will notice and come on to you
- More sex = more practice, so you’ll learn to last longer and please women more thoroughly
- Start enjoying more satisfying, more full-bodied orgasms for the rest of your life
- You’ll enjoy newfound confidence in your manhood and strength, and this new confidence will spill over onto the other areas of your life
These are just some of the perks that come with the ability to ejaculate more semen. And they’re the perks you’ll be enjoying soon, if you follow the tips in this guide.
Here’s the first thing you’ll need to do:
Forget What You Think You Know About Cumming More
The main problem with learning how to produce more seminal fluid is this: There’s too much information about the topic on the Internet, and much of the information conflicts with itself.
For instance, some websites say a certain supplement works. Others claim the same supplement doesn’t. Same goes for the diets, exercises, lifestyle changes, therapies, and everything else about the topic.
But here’s what’s worst of all: Most of the information you get on the Internet about shooting a big load simply don’t work. Most of it is just a waste of time, money, and energy.
So what’s a guy to do? That’s where the better news comes in…
We here at TheAdonisAlpha.com, a website focused solely on turning you into a true alpha male, both in and outside the bedroom, have decided to come up with the Ultimate Guide on How to Cum More.
This guide ignores rumors and hearsay in favor of published, peer-reviewed, fact-checked studies. We’ve spent months gathering the most up-to-date information about cumming more, and came up with the most authoritative guide on increasing seminal volume on the Internet, hands down!
So yes – for your sake, and the sake of the women you’ll be bringing into your bedroom from now on – forget what you think you know about how to have a pornstar looking load.
And this time, follow what’s been scientifically proven to work. If you follow what works, you can’t go wrong… and the ladies will love you for it.
First things first:
How Much is “More,” Anyway?
What picture comes into your mind when you think about the words “Cumming more”?
If you’re like most guys, then you probably think of a male pornstar shooting ropes of cum on his female counterpart.
I wouldn’t blame you – the male desire to cum more may very well have stemmed from porn. There’s simply something about the ability to shoot bucketloads of cum that’s so manly, dominant, and powerful.
It’s also pretty unrealistic, though.
First of all, consider the fact that most commercial pornography is staged. At times when male pornstars is unable to finish impressively enough, they bring in machines and “squirt guns” to shoot fake cum all over the girls. So to work towards something that’s faked isn’t only wrong, it’s also an exercise in futility.
Secondly, according to a global study by the World Health Organization, the volume of semen the average guy shoots is around 3.7ml – or about three-quarters of a teaspoon – which is hardly a “bucketload”. You could shoot anywhere between 2-6ml of cum every time you orgasm, and you’d still be “normal”.
Now, unless you’ve donated sperm or had tests done in the past, you probably don’t know exactly how much cum you shoot every time. That’s fine. It’s enough to have an idea of how much you cum each time. The goal is to make the adjustments necessary to ejaculate MORE than usual.
And no – you don’t need to be a pornstar, or to have lots of practice, or to sleep with lots of women to learn the secrets on how to shoot a huge load.
It’s actually easier than you think.
How to Cum More – The Basics
If you’ve tried searching the Internet to get tips on increasing your sperm count, then you’ve probably come across shady articles that suggested:
- You change your diet
- You change your lifestyle
- You start doing these strange exercises
- You start taking supplementation
Now, some of the advice out there is actually sound. But more than that, it’s misleading. Because at a glance, it’s easy to think that if you wanted to start cumming more, you’ll need to divide your efforts into:
- 25% to change your diet
- 25% to change your lifestyle
- 25% to start doing some new exercises
- 25% to take supplementation
When in truth, if you want to start cumming MORE, you must exert your effort in the following manner:
- 5% to change your diet
- 5% to change your lifestyle
- 5% to doing new exercises
- 85% to take the right supplementation
Because the right diet, a healthy lifestyle, and exercise don’t DIRECTLY increase your seminal fluid. At best, they might keep your cum load from decreasing, but that’s it (even anecdotal evidence will tell you that).
On the other hand, supplementation DIRECTLY increases the amount of cum you shoot. That’s because the amount of cum your body produces depends on the chemicals and nutrients you put into it. And science has identified a number of ingredients that have been shown to increase cum load in humans.
And this guide will introduce those ingredients to you, one-by-one, so you can finally begin your quest to start cumming loads.
How to Use This Guide
This guide will introduce you to 10 naturally-occurring ingredients that have been proven to increase sperm count and motility in human males. My advice: Don’t try to memorize them all!
Instead, just be familiar with them. Know their names, know what they are, and know what they do. That way, you’ll know which ingredients to look for when you go hunting for the best supplements to increase your cum load.
Ready? Let’s jump right in.
II. HOW TO CUM MORE: THE REAL DEAL
The following 10 ingredients have all been scientifically tested and proven to increase seminal volume in human males, among other welcome benefits on the side.
Ingredient #1: Butea Superba
Butea Superba is a shrub that’s most commonly found in deciduous forests in Thailand, but is also native to Vietnam and India.
From as early as 1931, Butea Superba has gained a reputation among males in those countries as an excellent aphrodisiac. Locals currently use Butea Superba, also commonly called “Red Kwao Krua,” as traditional medicine to increase sexual vigor, as well as cure erectile dysfunction.
In 2003, 39 sufferers of erectile dysfunction were treated with Butea Superba in capsule form for 6 months. 82.4% of the sufferers reported noticeable improvement, with no adverse side-effects.
In 2005, in an effort to better understand the positive effects of Butea Superba on human males, Thailand’s Naresuan University tested it on lab rats and mice. The researchers subjected the rodents to 6 months of varying amounts of Butea Superba, and then sacrificed them to record sperm count and motility (or the ability for sperm to swim forward).
Their findings included:
- Butea Superba treatment resulted in increased sperm concentration in the rats, and the increase was dependent on the dosage
- The treatment also kept the sperm cells motile for much longer
- The findings suggested that Butea Superba may help with fertilization
Takeaways: Butea Superba won’t only make you cum more, but may even help treat erectile dysfunction if you have it. And if you’ve been trying to make babies with the wife without success, its tendency to increase sperm concentration and motility should come in handy.
Ingredient #2: Maca, Black Maca
Maca (Lepidium Meyenii) is an herb native to the Andes mountains in Peru. With an appearance similar to radishes and turnips, maca is primarily grown for its edible root, which is used both for food and medicine. Maca has long been used by local men to increase sexual performance and fertility, though it’s only recently that the science has been established.
- A 2001 study found that Maca increased sperm count and volume in rats by spurring the initial stages of spermatogenesis.
- Another 2001 study established that both acute and chronic Maca administration (oral) produced significantly better sexual performance in rats.
- A 2005 study found that Maca’s black ecotype increased sperm counts and motility in adult rats more than the red and yellow ecotypes.
What’s more, clinical studies are also being made to test the effects of maca on human males. Some of the more well-known studies have found:
- Maca treatment improves sexual desire, especially after 8 weeks of use
- In 2001, a study subjected nine adult men with Maca in tablet form for over 4 months. The subjects showed improved sperm production and sperm motility.
Takeaways: Maca has been proven to increase cum volume, sperm count, and sperm motility in both human males and lab rats. In addition, Maca has been shown to have no negative effects on other sexual performance parameters, such as testosterone levels. This makes Maca safe and effective for increasing cum load AND increasing fertility, if that’s what you’re after.
Ingredient #3: Pumpkin Seed
Pumpkin seeds are the edible seeds of pumpkins and certain varieties of squash. Pumpkin seeds are nutritious, boasting high amounts of protein, fiber, and several micronutrients. It’s a staple food in Mexican cuisine, used both as a culinary ingredient and as a popular snack.
In addition to its culinary uses, pumpkin seeds have also been used by the Chinese for their antidepressant properties. Pumpkin seeds have also been touted to improve prostate health and promote healthy male hormone function (both important if you want to cum more).
Do pumpkin seeds really help shoot a load of manly attributions? Research suggests it:
- One of the most oft-cited studies on pumpkin seeds tested the effects of Curbicin (from pumpkin seeds and certain dwarf palm plants) treatment on sufferers of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). BPH is a disorder caused by an enlarged prostate gland, which impedes urinary flow. The treatment significantly improved urinary tract health, which is in turn critical for overall sexual health.
- This 2009 study published in the African Journal of Biotechnology found that pumpkin seed extract increased sexual performance in rats, particularly through increased sexual desire, sensation, and frequency.
- This 2010 study found that pumpkin seed oil increases sperm count in rats. It should be noted that controlling the dose is important, as an increased dose seemed to lower sperm count instead of increase it.
- Myosin, an amino acid in pumpkin seeds, is known to be essential for muscular contractions (You can see where this is going).
Takeaways: Pumpkin seeds deserve to be studied more than they already have, but so far they’ve been proven to improve prostate health and increase sperm count (and therefore cum volume). It’s also been purported to boost libido and sexual sensation – and that just makes a good thing even better.
Ingredient #4: Catuaba Bark
Catuabas are a number of trees native only to Brazil. Its bark and roots have been used by local men for centuries for their aphrodisiac properties, as well as a stimulant for the central nervous system. Catuaba is also being used to treat insomnia, neurasthenia, nervousness, hypochondria, poor memory, and to aid recovery from serious illness.
The bark of the catuaba stem is normally used in making tea that gives the benefits mentioned above. In addition, it’s also a known folk treatment for asthma, asthenia, anxiety, and chronic bronchitis.
Scientific research on the sexual benefits of catuaba bark (particularly that taken from the root) is relatively scant due to confusion about its species, as well as its being native only to Brazil. However, we can count on the following findings:
- A 2001 study on male rabbits found that catuaba bark relaxed the corpus cavernosum – the larger chamber in the penis that fills with blood during erection. That means not only does catuaba bark help you have better sex and cum more, but it might also be a natural way to get bigger!
- A 2005 study on male rats found that catuaba bark administered in vitro increased their brains’ sensitivity to dopamine. This suggests catuaba bark can make sex feel even better.
Takeaways: Brazil is replete with anecdotes and personal testimonies from men who use catuaba bark, and science is currently dragging its heels making sense of it all. Catuaba bark has been shown to produce sexual benefits with zero side effects in animals, and anecdotal evidence suggests it has no adverse effects on humans as well.
Ingredient #5: Muira Puama
Muira Puama are shrubs or small trees that grow native in the Amazon rainforest. Like catuaba bark, Muira Puama has earned a reputation as a folk remedy for many illnesses and conditions, including diarrhea.
More interestingly, it’s been found to contain an unknown resin that has a strong stimulating effect on the central nervous system (which makes sex more pleasurable) and the libido. It’s also purported to increase penile hardness during erection.
Few clinical studies have been made on the effects of Muira Puama so far, owing to the difficulty of testing. The “magic resin” that makes Muira Puama such a powerful aphrodisiac isn’t water-soluble, and so it cannot be extracted into water. What’s worse, it does not extract sufficiently in powder form. Currently, the only known way to extract the Muira Puama resin is through alcohol.
Despite the lack of studies on paper about it, Muira Puama has a long history coupled with an equally long list of anecdotal evidence. And since science is inevitably going to catch up, it deserves a spot in the Top 10.
Ingredient #6: Tribulus Terrestris
More commonly known as “puncture vine,” Tribulus Terrestris is an herbaceous plant that grows in many parts of the world, and is generally considered an invasive species in North America. It gets its common name from the sharp spines that grow on its nutlets.
Tribulus Terrestris has long been used as folk medicine in Eastern Europe and Bulgaria, particularly to treat sexual deficiencies. It has been linked to increasing testosterone in men, which in turn increases muscle performance, sexual strength, and libido; although clinical tests to prove this have had mixed results at best.
What’s more, Tribulus Terrestris has also been used as an aphrodisiac and cure for sexual ailments in both traditional Chinese and traditional Indian systems of medicine. So despite the currently scant scientific paperwork backing it up, its widespread (almost global) use says something about its power.
Here’s what we do know about Tribulus Terrestris:
- A 1997 study took a mixed group of diabetic and non-diabetic men who either suffered from erectile dysfunction or not, and subjected them to Tribulus Terrestris treatment. After three weeks, a whopping 60% increase in successful sex was reported across the board.
- In a 2005 study, 40 rats were divided into groups of 10 each, with the first group being the control and the succeeding groups receiving three different daily doses of Tribulus Terrestris extract. After 8 weeks, all non-control groups exhibited significant increases in body weight, penile size and hardness, and sex frequency.
- It’s been established that Protodioscin is the active ingredient behind many of Tribulus Terrestris’ sexual benefits.
- A 2012 study tried to find the effects of Tribulus Terrestris extract on sexually sluggish male albino rats. The researchers noted a significant improvement in sex frequency and penis size and hardness. What’s more, a 28-day toxicity study showed no adverse side effects.
Takeaways: Tribulus Terrestris has recently gained popularity among men who want to ejaculate more semen and enjoy improved sex lives, and for good reason – it simply works.
Ingredient #7: L-arginine
L-arginine, or sometimes simply “arginine,” is an amino acid found in the proteins of all living things. Its main job is to synthesize nitric oxide, which relaxes blood vessels and improves blood circulation. It has recently established a measure of effectiveness in treating erectile dysfunction in men, and coupled with its antioxidant properties, it’s fast becoming a staple ingredient for physical and sexual health supplements.
Here’s what the scientific world has established about L-arginine as a sexual supplement:
- In this 1999 study, a small percentage (31%) of erectile dysfunction sufferers reported subjective improvements in their sexual prowess after taking L-arginine treatment. Objective parameters, however, remained unchanged.
- In this 2010 study, a group of erectile dysfunction sufferers were subjected to L-arginine treatments for one month, then a combination of L-arginine and Pycnogenol (pine bark extract, also known to improve blood circulation) for the second and third months. After the first month, only 5% of the group began experiencing normal erections. But after the shift in treatment on the second month, the number shot up to a whopping 80%, which increased further to 92.5% on the third month.
Takeaways: L-arginine has long been known as an effective cure for erectile dysfunction, but not always by itself. In most cases, it needs to be used in tandem with other ingredients to reap its benefits for sexual health.
Ingredient #8: Green Tea
Ah, green tea. It’s one of today’s most popular beverages, and for good reason – it has well-established anti-cancer and anti-aging properties. It’s so good that most green tea advocates suggest drinking 5-6 cups a day to reap all its health benefits.
Here’s the thing: So much scientific attention is being given to green tea’s anti-aging benefits that there’s comparatively little literature about its sexual benefits. And that’s unfortunate, because humble green tea can go a long way in preserving penile health and, in effect, help you ejaculate more.
Here’s what we know about green tea so far:
- A 2011 study on rats showed that too much green tea (the equivalent of 10-20 cups a day) tends to damage or weaken adult male gonads in albino rats. This suggests that moderation is the key.
- Another 2011 study on rats found that green tea strengthens testicular tissue, slowing aging and preventing oxidative damage.
- A 2012 study on rats established green tea and green tea extract among the tea products and derivatives that improve sperm quality and function.
Takeaways: Green tea’s anti-cancer and anti-aging benefits also “trickle down.” If you want to make a lifestyle change that’s going to make you produce more seminal fluid AND add a few healthy years to your lifespan, you might want to make the switch to green tea. Also, when looking for a supplement to help you ejaculate more, it would help to look for ones with green tea extract in them.
Ingredient #9: Carrot
Yes – carrots. Perhaps the secret reason why rabbits breed so easily?
Kidding aside, carrots are a globally-popular vegetable. Not only are they versatile and taste good, but it’s also been established that they can help men cum more, as well. Here’s what we know:
- A 2008 study on rats found that Carrot Seed Extract (CSE) elevates testosterone and induces the production of sperm.
- A 2013 review paper on the effects of herbal medicine on male infertility affirmed the ability of CSE to improve sperm production.
- Numerous studies on carrot’s many micronutrients and how they promote penile and testicular health
Takeaways: Of course, you won’t get much by loading your diet with carrots from now on. Instead, look for Carrot Seed Extract (CSE) supplements – most of the good stuff in carrots are in the seeds.
Ingredient #10: Zingiber Officinale (Ginger)
Zingiber Officinale is the scientific name of ginger, the kitchen spice we all know and love. Interestingly, ginger has also been shown to have benefits for male reproductive health. Some of the studies that support the fact include the following:
- In this 2008 study, rats were given ginger extract and then sacrificed for observation after 2 and 4 weeks. All rats exhibited increases in testis weight, sperm count, sperm motility, and serum testosterone.
- This 2010 study on diabetic rats showed that ginger extract not only increased sex organ weight, sperm count, and sperm motility – it also treated/healed testicular lesions caused by diabetes. This suggested ginger extract was safe as a drink, and may be recommendable for diabetes patients who are also suffering from sexual impotency.
Takeaways: You’re not likely going to start cumming more by simply eating more ginger. Instead, look for supplements that has ginger extract in them. Just remember that sometimes, ginger appears on product labels in its scientific name – Zingiber Officinale.
III. READY TO START CUMMING BIG PORNSTAR LOADS?
You’ve just learned 10 of the most powerful ingredients, proven by both science and history, to help you start cumming a LOT of semen. Now your next challenge is to find the best products out there for you.
That’s why we here at The Adonis Alpha are currently coming up with…
In it, we collect some of the most popular “increase cum load” products on the market today. Then we’ll break them down, lay out their ingredients, see which ones work (and which ones DON’T), and then post our recommends.
ALPHA CUM LAUDE: The Fast Guide for Increasing Ejaculation Volume Easily, Quickly, and Safely.
As of this writing, Alpha Cum Laude is still in the works. We’re still in the process of collecting and testing products that promise to make you cum more. We’re planning to have it ready by year’s end.
But here’s the good news: Every Adonis Alpha subscriber gets a FREE copy of Alpha Cum Laude on the day it comes out. Just enter your e-mail in the box below, and we’ll put you on the waiting list:
You now know the ingredients, and they’ve been proven to work… but do you know the right dosage of each ingredient?
Nothing’s worse than trying out a shady supplement that’s purported to help you ejaculate more semen… and then spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on it over the next several months, waiting for it to work… only to later realize you’ve been scammed. That’s the risk of not knowing.
But Alpha Cum Laude will fix everything. You’ll know what’s fake, what’s real, and how to find the best product to increase your semen volume.
And as an added bonus for signing up, you’ll get periodic updates from The Adonis Alpha – free tips and techniques to help you become a true alpha male… both inside AND outside the bedroom!
Join the club now:
 Suntara, A. (1931). The remedy pamplet of Hwao Khreu tuber of Loung Anusarnsuntarakromkarnphiset. Chiang Mai, Thailand: Chiang Mai Upatipongsa Press.
 R. C. Wren, Potter’s New Cyclopaedia of Botanical Preparations (1988)
 R. A. Miller, The Magical and Ritual Use of Aphrodisiacs (1985)